The GROUP has sufficient tools for employee training, career advancement, and professional development.
In alignment with its commitment to fostering continuous professional growth and development among geologists, NADRA GROUP's management has created a corporate training center known as the TUTKOVSKY INSTITUTE, a private postgraduate educational institution. This initiative involved the reorganization of the Institute of Applied Geophysics CJSC, which was originally founded in 1996 in collaboration with the S.I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics at the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
The creation of the institute was driven by the need to expand Ukraine's lifelong learning system and enhance professional development of specialists aimed at providing expertise in modern methods and technologies used in the field of oil and gas geological and geophysical research.
In 2005, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine granted the institute licenses to provide educational services in the fields of "Geology" and "Mining". Subsequently, the institute also received a license to provide training in "Environmental Safety".
The institute's educational process was structured into four departments: geology, geophysics, minerals and rational nature management, and environmental and industrial safety.
In 2008, on the 150th birth anniversary of Academician Pavlo Tutkovsky, the institution was renamed to the TUTKOVSKY INSTITUTE.
Starting from 2015, NADRA GROUP employees have been invited by the Ukrainian Association of Geologists to participate in projects under the European Union's Research and Innovation Framework Programmes Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe. This opportunity became available after the staff completed a course on grant project and program management.
Since 2017, TUTKOVSKY INSTITUTE has been implementing distinct programs focused on acquiring contemporary digitalization and project management tools.
Between 2017 and 2019, the institute successfully conducted advanced training courses such as "Geophysical Research of Wells Using Modern Technologies" and "Practice in Economic Assessment of Exploration Projects".
Starting from 2021, the institute has been offering advanced training courses for geologists, geophysicists, developers, and petrophysicists.
Additionally, there is a Linguistics Club operating at TUTKOVSKY INSTITUTE, it provides ongoing foreign language courses in specific professional areas related to NADRA GROUP.
Regular seminars on corporate governance are conducted on an ongoing basis for NADRA GROUP, such as accounting, legal aspects of operations, QHSE, and more.
Strategic training and professional development programs at Tuktovsky Institute include:
- "Advanced Training of Ukrainian Oil and Gas Specialists for International Cooperation and Work in Western Companies" (since 2009)
- "Programme for Employment and Adaptation of Geological Exploration Specialists to Free Market Economy to Preserve the Human and Intellectual Potential of Ukrainian Geology" (since 2012)
- "Programme of Corporate English Language Courses for Employees of Geological and Geophysical Companies" (since 2012)
- "Training course on Grant Project and Programme Management" (since 2015)
- "Advanced Training and Consulting for Project Management in the Field of Natural Resources" (since 2017)
- "IPMA Project Management Course" (since 2017)
- "Training Course on Implementing the Automated Project Management Platform in the Field of Natural Resources" (since 2017)
- "Training Course on Introducing the Electronic Document Management Platform" (since 2017)
- "Advanced Training Programme for Geologists, Geophysicists, Developers, and Petrophysicists" (since 2021)
Recognizing that the fourth industrial revolution and the green agenda are rapidly transforming the traditional oil and gas industry landscape and radically changing the labor market, the Tuktovsky Institute, commissioned by NADRA GROUP, is preparing new educational programs on decarbonization, renewable energy, emissions management, ESG standards, carbon profiling, digital technologies, artificial intelligence, big data, and more.
In addition to fulfilling its own internal staff training and development needs, the Tuktovsky Institute also organizes advanced training and professional development programs for external oil and gas workers, including employees of customer companies, in the following areas: QHSE, Economics, Law, Geology, Geophysics, Industrial Geophysics, Drilling, Well Development, Production, and Professional English.
As the company develops new technologies and creates new integrated solutions for customers, the Tuktovsky Institute is commissioned by NADRA GROUP to organize training programs for customers and teach them how to use these new technologies.
Over the course of its entire history, the Institute has trained more than 2,000 specialists.
- The educational project "Advanced Training of Ukrainian Oil and Gas Specialists for International Cooperation and Work in Western Companies" (2009) represented a continued effort towards systematic and consistent international integration within the global geological community. The educational program, which was attended by NADRA GROUP employees and 2,000 specialists from 120 companies, was funded by NADRA GROUP with support from Shell, Halliburton Company, Regal Petroleum, Discovery Drilling Equipment, and sector-specific international NGOs, including the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG), the European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE), the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), and the European Federation of Geologists (EFG). The goal of the program is to train and support the next generation of professionals who are capable of working at a global level.
- A program for the employment and adaptation of geological exploration specialists to the free market economy was approved by the 5th Congress of Geologists of Ukraine to preserve the human and intellectual potential of Ukrainian geology.
- Training course on grant project and programme management.
- Since 2017, training has been conducted under the IPMA Project Management Course, which includes 13 programs covering topics such as working with MS Project software and preparation for the International Project Management Association (IPMA) exam.
- Training Course on Introduction to Electronic Document Management Platform was conducted in 2017.
- The program "Advanced Training and Consulting for Project Management in the Field of Natural Resources" has been offered at TUTKOVSKY INSTITUTE since 2017.
- From 2017 to 2019, advanced training courses were conducted on "Geophysical Research of Wells Using Modern Technologies" and "Exploration Project Economic Assessment Practice."
- Since 2021, advanced training courses have been launched for geologists, geophysicists, developers, and petrophysicists.
- The Linguistics Club offers ongoing foreign language courses tailored to specific professional areas within NADRA GROUP.
- Seminars on NADRA GROUP corporate governance are held, covering topics such as accounting, legal aspects of activities, QHSE, and more.
Following the revocation of mandatory licensing for activities related to professional development by the Ukrainian government, the Tuktovsky Institute was re-registered as Tuktovsky Institute LLC. Training activities are now carried out by all subsidiary companies of NADRA GROUP, in accordance with their respective specializations, under the management of the Tuktovsky Institute.
Corporate events and festive occasions are an essential element in the life of any company.
Corporate events and celebrations organized by NADRA GROUP foster an atmosphere of unity, friendliness, camaraderie, and mutual understanding among employees. These events serve to unite the team, motivate staff, and unlock their creative potential. They are an essential part of the company's culture, a means of bringing people together, integrating the values of the company and employees, and an opportunity to review the outcomes of the current period in an informal setting.
In 2001, NADRA GROUP celebrated its 10th anniversary with congratulations pouring in from hundreds of partners and fellow geologists. The company's employees were honored with a festive gala concert, which took place on the stage of the Premier Palace Hotel conference hall.
The year 2011 held great significance for NADRA GROUP, as it marked the 20th anniversary of the company's founding in 1991, which later became the leading service holding in the geological exploration industry of Ukraine. The main festivities were held in a working atmosphere, with the 15th International Exhibition "Oil and Gas - 2011" serving as a platform for celebrating the occasion. Participants and guests of the exhibition, held at the Kyiv International Exhibition Centre from November 1-3, 2011, had the opportunity to attend NADRA GROUP briefing and a conference dedicated to the company's anniversary, with key employees in attendance. The 20th anniversary medals "For Merits" were awarded to NADRA GROUP's best employees and veterans, and the album "Geologists of Ukraine" was dedicated to them as a sincere display of honor and respect for all those who had worked for GROUP's GROUP and its affiliates.
In addition to production activities, one of the key tasks of NADRA GROUP is to preserve and build upon the great achievements of Ukrainian geology and uphold its worthy traditions. NADRA GROUP strives to ensure that Ukrainian geology and domestic hydrocarbon production technologies remain efficient and competitive in the evolving market environment.
The annual celebration of Geologist's Day provides an opportunity to connect with external customers and partners and showcase the NADRA GROUP's corporate values, as well as present new strategies and solutions for the company's development. These celebrations typically take place in an open location, on the shore of the Kyiv Sea, where participants can enjoy dishes cooked over a campfire, sing geological songs in unison, dance, and take part in various competitions and quizzes. It is also customary to recognize the achievements of the best professionals at such festive events.
A great tradition at the company is organizing corporate tours to picturesque and historically rich destinations in Ukraine, such as the National Historical and Cultural Reserve of Kachanivka, the estate of the Tarnowski Cossack family located in the village of Kachanivka in the Ichnya district of the Chernihiv region on the banks of the Smosh River, and the "Manor Estate," which is unmatched in the Left Bank Area of Ukraine. The uniqueness of the area is emphasized by the influence of Devonian salt diapirism, which is evident in the numerous ravines and gullies throughout the landscape.